Ghazal Sadat Afghan Music Singer Model Celebrity Wallpapers and Biography



I was born in kabul, Afghanistan. Both my mother and father are from herat. I am a simple afghan girl, and truly value and respect my religion and culture. All of my life i have loved and adored music. Even from early age I recall singing along with music I would listen to. As I grew up, I came to appreciate the beauty and poetic nature of afghan music, with its impressive melodies and intricate rhythms. I completed my secondary education in Istanbul, Turkey. From here my family and I immigrated to Canada. I continued my further education in Montreal, where i received my dental hygienist diploma. Currently I am working to obtain my hair stylist and makeup artist diploma. My true passion is for music. I am planning to release my first album in the near future. I would like to thank Ustad Waheed Qasemi, as well as Ali Etemadi, and Morph music production. I find myself very fortunate to have such wonderful people around me.