Seeta Qasemi Cute Afghan Music Singer Pictures in Fashionable Traditional Clothes and Biography






I was born in Kabul, Afghanistan and I?ve been living with my family in Germany for the past 10 years. Ever since I was a child, I was interested in the art of music and have always wanted to become a famous musician. At first I performed live in some parties with singers such as Jawid Sharif and others, and I met Valy Hedjasi in one party where he was doing Camera Recording. He came to me and asked if we can make an album together, so I finally got the chance to pursue my dreams and share my voice with my fellow Afghans when I sang in the songs called ?Bia Tu? and ?Delbare Mehrabanam? (which is my own compose and lyrics). The first song I sang was called ?Bia Tu? and the second song was called ?Delbare Mehrabanam?, which I sang both with Valy Hedjasi. My most recent song, which I sang by myself is called ?Ba Taswiram?. Unfortunately, at the time I had some difficulties and I wasn?t able to work in the videos ?Bia Tu? and ?Delbare Mehrabanam? myself. Therefore, Mariam Morid, who is the daughter of Ahmad Morid, was put in the video instead of me and she lip synched the parts I sang in the song. Until now, no one knew that the voices in ?Bia Tu? and ?Delbare Mehrabanam? belonged to Seeta Qasemie and not anyone else?s. Mr. Valy Hedjasi didn?t event bothered to mention my name once, that the origional singer of this song is Seeta Qasemie not Mariam Morid. But I am happy now that my fellow Afghans know that the person who sang ?Bia Tu?, ?Delbare Mehrabanam?, and ?Ba Taswiram? is me, Seeta Qasemie. In the future, I need the love, prayers, and help of my fellow Afghans because if I sing, I sing for my fellow Afghans, not for myself.